Pumpkin Posted March 2, 2006 Posted March 2, 2006 [SIZE=1]This has got to be one of my favorite mangas/animes of all time so I definately wanted to have a special banner to celebrate that. It's really hard to find good quality pictures so I've supplied one for you below. All I want for it to say is "[b]Our bound will never be broken[/b]" on the [u]banner[/u]. For the [u]avatar[/u] I would like it to say "[b]Dee[/b]". Other then that, you can be create (try not to make it too big) and do what you think looks best. Thanks! [/SIZE] [URL=http://awesomeanime.net/telepathy/hyd/smile.jpg]Click for picture[/URL]
Delta Posted March 5, 2006 Posted March 5, 2006 [COLOR=#656446][SIZE=1][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/meoi/dee_hana.png[/IMG] I'm still looking for suitable pictures for the avatar. Meanwhile, if you want me to change anything in the banner, please let me know. ^^[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Pumpkin Posted March 5, 2006 Author Posted March 5, 2006 [QUOTE=Delta][COLOR=#656446][SIZE=1][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/meoi/dee_hana.png[/IMG] I'm still looking for suitable pictures for the avatar. Meanwhile, if you want me to change anything in the banner, please let me know. ^^[/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]lol I didn't think anyone would actually do my request. Finding decent scans of this manga is pretty hard. If you can find one, extra kudos to you, you'll be my hero forever. Good luck! BTW..I love the banner. It's perfect.[/SIZE]
Delta Posted March 5, 2006 Posted March 5, 2006 [COLOR=#656446][SIZE=1]Thanks for waiting! [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/meoi/dee_hana_avi.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/meoi/dee_hana_avimascot.jpg[/IMG] ...And then I found a green mascot in [URL=http://www.hanadan.net/]this HYD[/URL] site and thought, "Hey, that looks cute!", so I put it in the avatar I was making. But then I realized that you might not want it in your avatar so I made you two: one with the green mascot and one without, just to be safe, yeah? [/SIZE][/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now