Guest animegurlz Posted March 2, 2006 Posted March 2, 2006 i luv it to... my fav is hamtaro... that hamtaro is very cute one.. it can make me crazy [IMG]http://www.neoeggs.netfirms.com/Images/hamtaro.jpg[/IMG]
Guest D. Resurrected Posted March 2, 2006 Posted March 2, 2006 Even though Ill feel inbaressed.yes even a 16 year old man love hamtaro :animeangr
Dark Neko-Chan Posted March 3, 2006 Posted March 3, 2006 [COLOR=DarkRed]WAH!! ME! ME! MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME!!!! I DOOOOOOOO! w00t! :animesmil I [B][I][U]looooooove[/U][/I][/B] DiGi Charat!:love2: Piyoko-chan is soooo adorable! Wah! :love2: So's Puchiko-chan! *squeals* :love2: :love2: :love2: :love2: [/COLOR]
r2vq Posted March 4, 2006 Posted March 4, 2006 Hey folks. Regrettably, the posts in this thread don't meet with the standards of quality, grammar, and spelling that are in place for Otakuboards. Remember that posts, especially posts that open threads, should have enough content to support a real conversation (rather than just one sentence) as well as properly spelt words (as opposed to too many abbreviations or internet slang. Also, since I am a stickler for content and quality, posts that are simply "YAY WEEE WEE OOOHHH YAY!!!!" will not be accepted in Anime Lounge. If you really want to express your excitement over a specific topic, try to use proper English to explain your reasons, rather than the excessively adding letters to a word. Thread Closed. -Arvi
Recommended Posts