Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Troubles with FAMILY!


Recommended Posts

Guest Gun Preacher
Posted
I know there are alot of people out there with family problems (like me) and this is a great way to get to know people who are going thourgh the same family problems as you.

Me first
I was kicked out of my home school northland for fighting and hitting a teacher(which i diddn't do) and i go to this I-Pass program at North Adult and because of this i have a grandma who thinks I'm some kind of criminal like my father which i was but I'm a reformed man now and happy to admit it but need to know how do i show her I'm a changed person.
Posted
[color=crimson] Just show her you've changed your ways by what you say and do, especially around her, watch yourself. Then, give it time, some people take quite a while to change their perceptions about others.

There really isn't any other way other than to exemplify.[/color]
Posted
if you didn't fight your teacher why would you get kicked out of school?
But as a former problem-child, i guess I can relate.
How I rebuilt my parents trust is to cut the bull, be real with them. Spend time with them, help restrengthen your bonds. And if you just keep that up, i'm sure you'll be able to earn their trust back.
I'm closer with my family than ever.
Posted
i can relate. my gramma think i'm a gothic witch/cirminal just because i'm not her view of "chrisitain" i'm chirstian yes, just not what she wants me to be. i don't get along with my dad's side of the family (and it's really big) they all hate me.
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Gun Preacher
Posted
sorry it took so long to answer my own post i get a little forgetful

but thanks for your help.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...