Chikara Kokoro Posted March 5, 2006 Posted March 5, 2006 I was browsing the internet and found a website for one of my favorite English voice actors, Johnny Yong Bosch, who did the voices for Vash the Stampede of Trigun and Kiba of Wolf's Rain among other things. The website was for a Christian rock band called Eyeshine ([URL]http://www.eyeshine.net/[/URL] ) which he apparently does the vocals and rhythm guitar for. They have a few preview songs available for download, and, after the initial shock, I noticed that the band's sound is actually pretty good. Does anyone else have any thoughts on this? Am I late in discovering that Mr. Bosch is in a band?
Redemption Posted March 10, 2006 Posted March 10, 2006 [color=DarkOrange][size=1][b]I read somewhere that, apparently, he was the Green Power Ranger from the original TV series. I think it was the American magazine 'Anime Insider' that did an interview with him that mentioned that. How strange.[/color][/b][/size]
Pumpkin Posted March 10, 2006 Posted March 10, 2006 [quote name='Reiku][color=DarkOrange][size=1][b]He was the Green Power Ranger from the original TV series.[/color][/b'][/size][/quote][SIZE=1]Thats so funny. I use to have a crush on him when I was a kid, he was the only really attractive one. From what I can see on their myspace page, he's actually in West Hills, CA if I'm not correct, and the lead singer did Vash's voice, I'm assuming the dubbed version? This is pretty interesting news. As far as the music goes, it's alright, I can't really voice my opinion on it since the genre doesn't really appeal to me. The best song atleast in my opinion would be "[b]In My Eye[/b]". [/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now