NekoSama101 Posted March 6, 2006 Posted March 6, 2006 hey, i'd like an neko (or half cat half human) banner with "Neko" on it, please. i'd do it myself if i knew how to.... thank you!
Riku Posted March 6, 2006 Posted March 6, 2006 [FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Well, since I love Neko's a lot, I really want to make this for you. I'm a big fan of Neko's in anime and video games and crap. I always play as them. XD Anyways, before I do this, is there a certian Neko that you want? Anything written on it? I was wondering because there's a ton of them out there, so,.... yeah.. >.>; Anyways, I'll get started on this when I get home, so expect it today. n.n Unless you reply to this, so.. yup. >u< <3 EDIT: Well, I finished your set with the only awesome Neko that I know: Felicia!! XD So, if you don't like it, just tell me and I'll change it to something else. >.>; Anyways, here it is. [IMG]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c307/CloudsOnly189/FeliciaA.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c307/CloudsOnly189/FeliciaB.png[/IMG] Hope you like it!! n.n <3[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now