OtakuBoards

The OtakuBoards Nifty Fifty of 2005 (Final)

Shy

[quote name='Charles']There's no need to bite people's heads off because you voted for crappy people, Roxie. Calm down.[/quote]
[quote name='Athena][size=1]'nough said. I'll stop there before I [i]really[/i'] get uptight.[/size][/quote]
[color=#9933ff]Oh shut up, Charles. I was not biting anyone's head off by any means.

I feel like I'm going to cry right now, because no matter how many times I try to say I wasn't yelling at anyone, and that I am sorry Athena took it the wrong way (and also that I regret my ill-worded reply), none of you seem to get it, and you all want to yell right back at me after I tried to clear up the misunderstanding!

How about this, plain and simple, dancing naked right in front of you're face, free of sarcasm: I'm sorry.

OKAY?!?!? Can you stop acting so irritable now, because I'm trying to smooth everything out, but you're still stubbing me right in the face, and it's frustrating, because I wish you [i]wouldn't[/i] be so uptight as to not see that I'm trying to correct it. But I can only go so far.

And I'm really really upset that I have to go to these lengths to fix everything, after I made one misplaced comment. God, it's one of my first posts in months, and it leaves me with the feeling that OB's become hostile overnight. What's going on?[/color]

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[size=1]Anyway, I'm going to let this little issue resolve itself through PMs/IMs, and close this topic on some vague semblance of a 'high note.'

Thanks again to everyone who participated. Congratulations to the winners, and I'll see all you kids next year.

-Shy[/size] :whoops: