OtakuBoards

Want your name written in katakana?

xXxiTaChixXx

I know many otakus that really want their names written in japanese, but don't have the proper software. Not to worry...

[COLOR=Red][B] [SIZE=3][FONT=Arial]If you want to see how your name looks like in katakana, please submit your nickname or firstname to me and I'll post it here(don't worry, I'm always online!) plus, it shows how to pronounce your name in japanese, ok?[/FONT][/SIZE][/B] [/COLOR] :animesmil

[B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Red][SIZE=4]The translated names are in GIF form so you can use it as your signature[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/B]

[COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]Welcome to OtakuBoards[B] xXxiTaChixXx[/B],

I am closing this thread for the following reason:

A thread?s main topic of discussion should be something that can spark an intelligent discussion of some form. This falls short of this requirement since other than to say yes make me one of this name there isn?t any room for a discussion. If you want to offer writing people?s name in Japanese for them, a good place to put that would be in your signature with instructions to pm you on what name they would like to have written. You could then pm the result back to them.

Please take a moment to read the sticky:[URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=52331][COLOR=DarkOliveGreen] [B]Otaku Lounge Rule[/B]s[/COLOR][/URL] for information on creating threads. If you have any questions feel free to pm myself or another member of the staff.

~*SunfallE

[B]Thread Closed[/B][/COLOR]