OtakuBoards

Beginning of a Journey(Naruto)

eyesofthedemon.

I raced to the Academy just in time for class. I'm always late as usual,because of my laziness. I grabbed a seat, right between Sasuke and Naruto. They seemed to have battle going on. I just broke them apart before Iruka-sensei walked in. He seemed to have something to say, so I just listened." We have new students entering in the Academy tomorrow, so do your best to welcome them here." New students? I thought curiously. Naruto managed to sneak a tongue at Sasuke. Sasuke just ignored it. Cool as ever, just like always. Sakura was going gaga over him, and Hinata was probably thinking Naruto. Nothing changed.yet.

Guest blooming
the next day as ishino entered the class she thought as she saw all the faces that she would fit right in."class this is ishino.she is going to be joining us for the rest of this semester"said the teacher "hi"ishino said shyly."sit anywhere you like dear"said the teacher as she went and sat down between sasuke and ishiko.

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkOrange]Woah there, would be ninja-lings. This is not where you start RPs, you start RPs here: in the [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48]Adventure Inn[/URL]. You must have a story in mind, and set characters recruited there before you move out here.

So...yeah.

[b]Thread Locked[/b][/COLOR][/SIZE]