OtakuBoards

Anime girlz Or What is your ideal anime girl?

kagomefruitcup

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Have u ever noticed that anime chicks 10-14 years old develop faster (breast, and booty) Like Neon Genesis Evangalion for example all the female children are like what? 14 years old look at them Big Boobies. Or Love Hina can get any bigger. Its pretty funny how they over exagerate on the body parts. [/COLOR]

It's a shame cause smaller breasts are hella' sexier than those that resemble balloons. I've seriously seen it get to the point where the breasts are so big they just look like two big lumps are fat. @@; It's kinda scary... Really I think it's just for fanservice tho. I can understand that men in Japan aren't around big breasts that often because many Japanese women lack them...but I think REAL girls with small breasts are a lot hotter then cartoon girls with big ones.

Sometimes tho, big breasts potray a character's personality better, like Rangiku. But really, it's just a fanservice thing.

[color=#4B0082]- - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color]

The same ideal girl in real life (who I'll never find xD) - intelligent, silent, but deadly to a fault. A girl who's open-minded about other's beliefs. A deep thinker. Someone who's independent and can take care of herself. One who appreciates all the little things in life.

Physical appearences don't matter a whole lot to me, but if I could decide then short dark hair, deep green or blue eyes, and boy-ish clothing. An androgenous voice is also good. ^^

Kino, in other words.

[color=#4B0082]Merged the double post that resulted from the merging of the threads. - [i]Desbreko[/i][/color]

[COLOR=Blue][SIZE=2][FONT=Century Gothic]It is weird how they made their breast and bootys look so big. It makes them look older. Some girls do have big breast and bootys around 10-14. Some girls i know do have big breast and bootys. But most don't.
10 year olds-not so big
11 year olds-slowly grows
12 year olds-small
13 year olds-gets a little bigger
14 year olds- kinda big[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

They do that because they want to have characters that are pleasing to the eye and, unfortunately, those just happen to be the first two things viewers notice when they see a female character. Of course, in some cases, it is to fit a character's personality like Par-Fait said (usually the personality of the sexy flirt), but the rest of the time it is to portray what they see as "beauty", or for fanservice.

People tend to think that a show needs to have drop-dead gorgeous (sp?) characters in order to be noticed. Of course, this doesn't mean there aren't "regular" girls in anime. Take for example Samurai Champloo's Fuu and Naruto's Sakura. While neither exactly have the body of a goddess (in other words, as Fuu would put it, a big set of hooters), they are still visually pleasing, and many people still think they are cute. However, there are still those who say that big chest=major babe, making it difficult for flat-chested characters to be seen often, much to the annoyance of female anime lovers. :animeangr

[COLOR=Indigo]I?ve decided to merge these two threads together since they are so similar. [B]Anime Girlz[/B] & [B]What is your ideal anime girl?[/B] One is discussing features of anime girls in general and the other aims to explore what you find to be ideal about them. Both are discussing aspects of anime girls that we find to be interesting.

When creating threads [B]the Samaruimist[/B] it is a good idea to provide a good solid post for others to build upon. Your starting post falls short of this since other than to say you think the ideal anime girl would be a fusion between Kagome and Sango you didn?t explain why you think that fusion would be ideal. For example you could have been thinking along the lines that Kagome?s ability to sense the sacred jewel shards along with Sango?s demon slaying abilities make an excellent combination as such abilities would make recovering them easier. Please take a moment to review the [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php?][COLOR=Indigo][B]Rules[/B][/COLOR][/URL] and [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/faq.php?][COLOR=Indigo][B]FAQ[/B][/COLOR][/URL] on OtakuBoards policies regarding creating threads and other aspects of OtakuBoards.

Now in keeping with the merge a good example of an ideal anime girl who is not drawn to be excessively pretty, does not have big breasts, and yet shines beautifully by just being herself is Tohru Honda from Fruits Basket. Here is a girl who in spite of hardships always looks out for others and does her best to help others see the good qualities in themselves. Watching her makes me feel like trying a little harder at being kinder towards others and trying to understand them a little better. It?s easy to want to dismiss others who are abrasive or struggling and walk away, and watching how Tohru deals with it helps me to see how easy it is to overlook others who are only looking for a little attention or love to help them have the courage to keep trying no matter how hard life can get.

~indifference [/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]I always cringe when I see anime girls drawn with super big breasts, I sit there and think how could they possibly get around as quick as they do? I mean if you are that big it would have to be heavy right? >_< But there are characters that being full figured is an essential part of their character. Take Mizuho in Onegai Teacher. Her being full figured sets her apart from the students since she is a grown woman, and it?s a good visual effect used to show how the students are influenced by it (Primarily the boys) and how the girls want to be like her to impress the guys. If Mizuho was not well endowed so to speak, it just wouldn?t have the same effect.

As for ideal anime girls, I too think Tohru is a good example of an ideal girl. I love how everything with her is always an attitude of the glass is half full instead of the cynical half empty syndrome. I?ll never forget the first time I watched that show as it impressed me that no matter what went wrong she always instantly saw the positive instead of the negative. She?s not the ultra popular one, the pretty one or even full figured, but she has such a kind caring spirit that she shines beautifully. I know if I were having a rough day I?d want someone like her to come along and cheer me up. ^_~[/COLOR]

Guest Gun Preacher
I like a girl with a athleatic figure agile and very sexual and you have to love to dance and be smart, also have your own oppinon and never back down. :alcohol: :alcohol:

I think a fusion between Sango and the Major (GITS) would be a great combo...sangos body with a touch or Major booty and her mind would be sweet, and that eyeshadow is hot too :animenose

I havent really noticed any anime booty out there...or anything I could say was actually big booty. Comepared to how big they draw breast...there is rarely ever a character with a big rear :animeblus ....not even the Major(GITS) which I think has a nice behind has a big rear :animeshy: ....I think more of the emphasis goes to the breast. And no I dont even think Faye has a big kaboos :animesmil .....really does any anime character have a big rear!?....There are plenty of big big breast ladies out there but any of them have a big kaboos worth mentioning?

[FONT=Palatino Linotype]Fanservice? Alright!!! Too much? Naaaah....:animesigh

Very true, girls from animes (especially the shoujo-based one...) had an extraordinary size of their boobs, and I'm not a fan of such things. For me, a simple good-looking and normal-boob-sized girls are far more appealing than those who had dreadfully big breasts.

But I still don't think girls from NGE had an oversized breasts (dunno, maybe i never considered their ages...).

An ideal anime girls for me would be a mix of Kirika from NOIR (:animeblus) and Riku from DNAngel. Kirika had the...I should say....cuteness...err...well....anyway, I really love Kirika the way she looks. The only thing I didn't like from her is that she's a killer. OMG, I'm not going out on a date with an assasin. Not on my real life :animedepr

So that's where Riku barge in, I love her personality alot. Caring and daring, very cute!!! :animesmil Either faces works fine for me :animesmil

The fact that I didn't mention other girls names doesn't mean I didn't like them at all. It's just Kirika's and Riku's names are the first one to show themself on my head when I write this post. So then.....I guess that's it.....[/FONT]

[SIZE=1]It's drawings...

Over-exaggerated drawings.

Yes, sometimes, like SunfallE said, it is needed to set apart the different ages in the anime, but most of the time it's un-needed.

[b]OMGeeessh![/b] The anime girl for me would have to be [i]Shinji[/i] from Neon Genesis Evangelion, look how pretty that girl is, [i]s[/i]he has the hair, the eyes, and not to mention that lovely set of...flight suits [i]s[/i]he wears.

>>;;

I don't see how it's possible for you to be able to 'want' an anime girl, it's just a drawing. I did have a friend once, whom now gets abused for saying this, wanted to be animated so he could [b]get his freak on[/b] with Yoruichi from Bleach. We decided it would be a good idea for him to be animated...for *cliché* we could rub him out.

Har dee har![/SIZE]

[quote name='kagomefruitcup][COLOR=RoyalBlue']Have u ever noticed that anime chicks 10-14 years old develop faster (breast, and booty) Like Neon Genesis Evangalion for example all the female children are like what? 14 years old look at them Big Boobies. Or Love Hina can get any bigger. Its pretty funny how they over exagerate on the body parts. [/COLOR][/quote]
[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]I?ve noticed and in some shows it?s a turn off as I find it distracting that so much attention is placed on how big the characters breasts and booty is so to speak. I don?t even remember the name of the show as I?ve often just switched the channel to watch something else.

As for my ideal anime girl, I use to look up to Sailor Moon. Sure she was a crybaby and needed to be rescued quite a bit. But underneath it all she really cared for her friends and would do her best to be there for them. I?ve heard that the edited version is quite different but I?ve never seen it.

Now I?m more into liking Wedding Peach as an ideal anime girl. She?s not terribly bright or some super fighter, but she cares for her friends and does her best. Though it could be that I like her because I like the idea of being a love angel protecting love from the devils. ^_~ [/COLOR]

Guest wallice
What are you kidding big breasts WOW! :animenose lol no i im no pervert its only cool in some shows, its cool because im a guy what more do i have to say :animeswea however i think they do it because it gives everyone something to think about and it works.

But the anime girl for me would be someone like Hinata from Naruto cause she kind, determined, and quiet and she seems like she wouldnt let you down

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]undefined[/FONT] :catgirl: :catgirl: :catgirl: :catgirl: :catgirl: :catgirl: :catgirl: :catgirl: lots of female characters look good. my favorite is ceres ( from ayashi no ceres) she is very sexy and even looks great when shes in battle. another one is "AI" from Ai yori ayoshi.

I don't mind fan service type stuff, but when the characters are fully developed at age 13 or something, things can get a bit weird. My friend showed me He Is My Master this past summer and I was a bit shocked to know that the characters are around 13 or 14 years old. I guess it is targeted for an audience more of that age I suppose...

Guest LoneWolfe
i do have to agree with some peoples here. a lot of anime girls do produce some fanservice. which, don't get me wrong, is nice. but still sometimes the fanservice does exaggerate to the point of unrealistic at some points. i have seen some girls in their early-mid teens with very imressive bodies, but then i've seen girls in their 20s with little or no development. i guess thats how life is though. bt me, personally, i dont think the boobs or the booty make the girl. that goes for anime as well. i'd just end up going around in circles if i had to continue talking like this. basically, if i had to pick a couple of my favorite anime girls, i'd have to go with Sakaki-san from Azumanga Daioh, Aerith from FFVII/FFVII:AC, or Winry from FMA. for the following reasons; Sakaki-san for the body and love of all things cute-and-cuddly, Aerith for the mysteriousness and beauty, and Winry for the brains. imagine that kind of combination there: hot body, mysterious, brainy, love of all things cute-and-cuddly. sounds kinda nice to me ^_^

[quote name='Par-Fait']I've seriously seen it get to the point where the breasts are so big they just look like two big lumps are fat. [/quote][color=#b0000b][size=1]What do you think breasts [i]are[/i]?[/size][/color]

I would have to say kagome from inuyasha or chi from chobits, we i dont really know but some of the things they do with anime and i mean almost like hentai ruins the whole anime thing but only the anime it represents because it never happened in the show. well at least i hope!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also think they make the breasts oversized in most anime, i mean im a guy and i admit big is pretty good butanime characters have balloons bouncing on there chest and it is very distracting

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]frankieanime, please do not double post, if you wish to add something just use the edit button located in the bottom right hand corner of your post. If you have any questions feel free to pm myself or another member of the staff.

~Aaryanna[/COLOR]