Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[img]http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/4749/multipurposechemical2228dy.png[/img]
hey there im new here and i was wondering can someone resize this for my sigge plz i havent a cklue how to do it thank you
Posted
[COLOR=green]It's very easy to resize something, but you need to know what size YOU want it to be. ^^; If you told us what dimensions you wanted it to be (i.e., 500 x 100), then I bet people will be willing to do it, no sweat.[/COLOR]
Posted
[size=1]I'm moving this to the Art by Request forum, as it's more suited to go there.

irish vampire, please be sure to read the [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=52171][b]Art Studio Rules[/b][/url], the [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=42878][b]Request Forum Rules[/b][/url], and most importantly, the [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php][b]Official OtakuBoards Rules[/b][/url] so that you understand how things work around here. I hope you enjoy your stay around here![/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...