Flo Posted March 13, 2006 Posted March 13, 2006 Alright in advance anyone who takes this request Mucho Thanks! 'Kay for the avatar I'd like the first attachment to be used for it. A close up on the face, no name. Tha banner gets tricky. Okay attachment 2, I want the picutre to be rotated vertical his head at the right. On the left put these stats: Name: Ken Hidaka Code Name: Siberian Age: 19 Height: 175cm Blood Type: B I mainly want the first four, if you can't fit the blood type don't worry. Also give the banner a worn look, kinda wanted poster like, but not western. Color theme should be [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Dark Slate Blue[/COLOR] and [COLOR=DarkRed]Dark Red[/COLOR]. Once again, Please and Thank-You!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now