Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[B]For whatever reason I can't seem to attach "MyOtaku" account to the OB forum. I've tried several times and I get the same results:[/B]

Warning: mysql_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/theotaku/public_html/global/my_config/classes/db_mysql_conn.php on line 47

Warning: mysql_error(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/theotaku/public_html/global/my_config/classes/db_mysql_conn.php on line 48

Notice: Query failed: in /home/theotaku/public_html/global/my_config/classes/db_mysql_conn.php on line 48

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/theotaku/public_html/global/my_config/classes/db_mysql_result.php on line 14

Warning: mysql_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/theotaku/public_html/global/my_config/classes/db_mysql_conn.php on line 47

Warning: mysql_error(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/theotaku/public_html/global/my_config/classes/db_mysql_conn.php on line 48

Notice: Query failed: in /home/theotaku/public_html/global/my_config/classes/db_mysql_conn.php on line 48

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/theotaku/public_html/global/my_config/classes/db_mysql_result.php on line 30

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/theotaku/public_html/global/my_config/classes/db_mysql_result.php on line 14

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/theotaku/public_html/global/my_config/classes/db_mysql_conn.php:47) in /home/theotaku/public_html/my/includes/my_functions.php on line 30

[B]I hope you can help me. [/B]

~OpS
Posted
[color=#4B0082]Hmm, looks like there's still server/database troubles happening on theOtaku/myOtaku. If you give me your myOtaku username I think I can attach the account manually though.[/color]
Posted
[quote name='Desbreko][color=#4B0082']Hmm, looks like there's still server/database troubles happening on theOtaku/myOtaku. If you give me your myOtaku username I think I can attach the account manually though.[/color][/quote]

Thank you . . . myOtaku username is ops, as well.

:animesmil
Posted
A special thank you to "Desbreko" for fixing my problem attaching my myOtaku account.

Thank you, kindly! ""--{·^_^·}--"" {{{hugs}}}

~OpS ;)
Posted
[color=#4B0082]No problem. Once I know someone's myOtaku account, it's just a matter of grabbing their account ID number from the page, then plugging the name and ID into their account on OB here.

Though to get the link from your myOtaku page to your OB profile to show up, you'd have to talk to Adam or Justin. I can only set up the OB-to-myOtaku side of the link.[/color]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[color=dodgerblue]Yup yup, I tried to do the connect thing and this came up:[/color]
[quote]Warning: mysql_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/theotaku/public_html/global/my_config/classes/db_mysql_conn.php on line 47

Warning: mysql_error(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/theotaku/public_html/global/my_config/classes/db_mysql_conn.php on line 48

Notice: Query failed: in /home/theotaku/public_html/global/my_config/classes/db_mysql_conn.php on line 48

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/theotaku/public_html/global/my_config/classes/db_mysql_result.php on line 14

Warning: mysql_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/theotaku/public_html/global/my_config/classes/db_mysql_conn.php on line 47

Warning: mysql_error(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/theotaku/public_html/global/my_config/classes/db_mysql_conn.php on line 48

Notice: Query failed: in /home/theotaku/public_html/global/my_config/classes/db_mysql_conn.php on line 48

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/theotaku/public_html/global/my_config/classes/db_mysql_result.php on line 30

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/theotaku/public_html/global/my_config/classes/db_mysql_result.php on line 14

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/theotaku/public_html/global/my_config/classes/db_mysql_conn.php:47) in /home/theotaku/public_html/my/includes/my_functions.php on line 30
[/quote]
[color=dodgerblue]If you could attatch my myOtaku account with this one manually, that would be awesome ^_^ The username is:
Unebriwen
if possible :D thanking you.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...