OtakuBoards

Mechanicle Revenent [PG-LV]

GUNmanZERO7

The year 3000. A war between 2 sides wage. Earth go against the people that moved to inhabit Mars in the year 2800. Squarnoti Metxi pilots a unit in the giant mecha war. The stingray. Sting type. Unit XA-666.

[B]~WARNING, WARNING PERIMETER BREACH IN SECTOR 12~[/B]

[COLOR=Red]Squar: Damn there it goes again. this is the second time today!

James (room mate):Shut up this is probobly just a drill. Like yesterday. :animesigh

Squar:Well lets go.[/COLOR]

[B]~THIS IS NOT A DRILL I REPEAT TJIS IS NOT A DRILL UNITS 660-668 REPORT TO BRIDGE SECTER 6~[/B]

[COLOR=Red]Squar: (enters mecha) Ready Chopp.

GNL Chopp: Thats General Copp you dimwit. remember the restraints for the oversoul are shot. Don't let * E.S.E.N.S.A get out.

*ESENSA stands for Eternal, System for, External, Nado, Selnet, Awareness. Nado is a type of creature that eats giant organisms for sheer bloodshed. Selnet is Dekmarinion for Hellish.

Squar: On my way out. (looks around) General we got a code crimson here.

GNL Chopp: Hell no!! it can't be.

Squar: Ya code crimson. We have An ESENSA leak.

to be cont...[/COLOR]
PT 2

[B]~WARNING, WARNING ESENSA LEAK. STAY CALM AND GO TO YOUR MECHA'S FOR BATTLE.ALL OVERSOUL RESTRAINTS ARE DEACTIVATED TO HELP BOOST POWER AND PROTECTION.~[/B]

[COLOR=Red]GNL Chopp: (thinking) great my plan is worked out. LIke a game of chess. You got to think before you act.[/COLOR]
~warning ESENSA leak in the units arm and head compartment.~
Squar: Damn my system is leaking to. [SIZE=1]~Oversoul retored.~[/SIZE] Thank god.

[COLOR=Red]GRRALLLL.

Squar: God no.

~System failure...a...all.comp.uter.mainf.r.aim shutt.....ing.........down~

Squar: NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!

S1: unit XA-666 is eating the other units. It's its' horrible.

Dr. REzukimari: GNL how could this happen?

GNL Chopp: Ha ha ha!!! THis is perfect. the test is going well.

DR.:YOu bastard! This was a test?

GNL: Yes isn't it great! He will be able to fend off the 13 devils. the perfect prototype.

Dr.:PROTOTYPE!! Thats not true, no prototype has ESENSA. That must mean.

GNL: yes it means that the prototype is modeled off of devil 00. It also means everyone at VENTRICLE will keep their mouth shut.

Everyone:Yes General!

Squar:Stop this machine im only 18 I can't pilot a non prototype Macha especially the king that eats other units.

GNL:YOu could hear us! And besides that is what you were going to do anyway. This whole job was your idea and your's alone.

to be cont...[/COLOR]