OtakuBoards

hello I'm new

Guest twinkle

Guest twinkle
hello

My name is Anita or twinkle, i am very to forums and i am not really sure what i am doing, but i am hoping i will pick it up very soon, not really sure on what to post or what to put on forums as i am really new to forums, so please be patient with me
I am recently a new fan of anime, there is a few that i really like but i don't no their names yet, i have pictures of them but is all. so i am hoping that i can find out more and get to no more about the characters.
Hope to make some new friends as well, be nice getting to know some of you

[COLOR=Indigo]Welcome to OtakuBoards [B]twinkle[/B],

I am closing this thread for the following reason:

[B]Introduction, and ?Looking for friends? threads.[/B]
Though the rules do not say anything regarding introduction threads, they are considered spam, and are discouraged here at OtakuBoards, for multiple reasons. Introduction threads leave little room for an intelligent discussion. Rather than every new member creating an introduction thread to come out and introduce themselves, it?s preferred if new members introduce themselves within their first post. That way introduction threads don?t fill up the forums, and it also gets new members involved in discussion immediately. Also, if you come across an introduction thread, please report the post rather than contributing to it. All of these factors also apply for any ?Looking for friends? type of thread. All introduction threads will be closed regardless of their contents.

If you have any questions feel free to pm myself or another member of the staff.

Thread Closed

~indifference[/COLOR]