OtakuBoards

Miazaki Month

lee123

actually im really happy that miazaki is comeing to toonami. for one i have only seen 2 of the movies that are going to be howing so two of them are going to me new and fresh to me!!! :animesmil yeah! anyways i like miazaki so im sad at all about the shows :animeswea . i mean the people who make the anime have to have a breack sometime :catgirl:

[color=darkslateblue] I didn't know about this until right now, but... cool! :D I've only seen three of Miyazaki's movies (Spirited Away, My Neighbor Totoro, and Princess Mononoke), so I'll probably try and catch some of the others. I still haven't seen Howl's Moving Castle, which makes me sad, but I guess I'll rent that at one point or another.

And... props to Totoro. Best anime character [i]ever[/i].[/color]

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue] Welcome to OtakuBoards [B]lee123[/B],

I am closing your thread for the following reason:

A thread?s main topic of discussion should be something that can spark an intelligent discussion of some form, and avoid spam. Example of a poor thread topic may be something like ?Let?s have a party? or ?Let?s chat?, Both of which have no concrete subject. Take this into consideration before creating a thread. A thread creator?s opening post is what kick starts a discussion, so when creating a thread please be sure you come on to your topic with a decent quality post. If a creator starts their thread off with a weak opening, the thread is more likely to attract spam from new members, and could lead itself to being closed. Though sometimes weak threads can be saved by high quality posters. Any threads found to be abstract by a moderator, may be closed. One of the best ways to get an idea for an appropriate thread topic would be to browse the forum and get ideas from previous threads which were successful in attracting discussion.

Other than to comment on the fact that Naruto is no longer airing for the next month and that Miyazaki?s movies will be showing, there really isn?t much room for a discussion here. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php?][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][B]Rules[/B][/COLOR][/URL] and [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/faq.php?][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][B]FAQ[/B][/COLOR][/URL] for information on post quality and creating threads.

If you have any questions, feel free to pm myself or another member of the staff.

~Aaryanna

[B]Thread Closed[/B][/COLOR]