Sara Posted March 19, 2006 Posted March 19, 2006 [quote name='Anime Elf']How many changes has this board gone through in the past few years anyway? [/quote][color=#b0000b][size=1]This is version seven, although there have been some "half" versions in the past. It depends on how you look at it, I guess. Was your original username Anime Elf? [/color][/size]
Anime Elf Posted March 20, 2006 Posted March 20, 2006 No, it was something really kiddy like Pika Pal or something like that. I don't remember. I feel old now, and I swear I'm not.
kalon Posted March 20, 2006 Posted March 20, 2006 [B] OMG!! u all sound reely cool we shud be BFFs!4evers! huggles![/B] Please, Mighty OB staff, do not ban me for the insolence shown above. I just wanted you to know that even new members can see when other n00bs are acting like total morons. There are those of us who do appreciate good spelling and grammar, posts that actually add something to conversations, and topics of higher quality than things like "101 reasons why Fluffy-sama (Sesshoumaru) is sexy." (And for the love of all things holy, please [I]do not start that as a thread![/I]) To all the members out there, thank for working through the incessant posts of new, ignorant members like me. You are now free to yell at and/or disembowel me as you so please.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now