Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[[COLOR=Navy]SIZE=3][FONT=Comic Sans MS]What's your favorite Sailor Moon song?
Mines is "The Power of Love". It's so cool. i always sing it everyday. I can't get enough of it. [/FONT] [/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[color=DarkOrange][size=1][b]OOoooo... my favourite Sailor Moon song would be the one where Serena turns into the Moon Princess (or whatever she's called. I haven't watched it in ages) when she battles again that evil queen person.

It's so cool!!! I love the guitar riffs in it. Girly and rock. The best of both worlds. ^_^[/color][/b][/size]
Posted
I don't know what it's called, but that short little almost off key song they played as Hotaru's theme always got stuck in my head. The one with the little girls voice...

Does anyone know what that song is? Or what it's called?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...