Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I just thought I'd post a quiz on Pokemon, JUST TO SEE IF YOU KNOW MORE THAN ME!!!! BWAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! .............err, anyway, on with the questions:

1) What shapes does Togepi have on its shell?
2) What level does Bayleef evolve into Meganium?
3) What level does Typhlosion learn the move "Fire Wheel"?
4) What colour is Spinarak?
5) What type is Spinarak?
6) What type is Celebi, and what move does he learn first?

if ALL goes well, then I'll think about posting a comp, but we'll just see how this one goes first. ......hehe.
Posted
1. /_\ and squares
2.32
3.Trick Question. He doesn't learn that move. Quilava can but not typh.
4.Green/Black
5.Bug/Poison
6.Grass/Psychic Attack : Safeguard....
Posted
well, Kristoff got all of them right except for number 3.It was a trick question, Quilava learns it, not Typhlosion. and for number 4, you got it right, but he has black dots on him. but I'll give you half a point for that one.

and, Sayiaman, got them all right except for number 4. He has brown on him.Half a point for that one.

STANDINGS:
Kristoff: 4.5 points
Saiyaman: 5.5 points

Quick, keep postin' all you other people. Next 10 posts count.
Posted
So you want us to post our quizs up or what? Hint you might wanna make things.......clear when you post. :D
Posted
yes, I know, I've been sleepy for the last couple of days... :sleep:

anyway, yeah, you may as well. =) We'll take turns in posting up quizes, and someone needs to be in charge of keeping the STANDINGS. If anyone doesn't want to keep the STANDINGS, I'll be happy to. =)
Posted
if you don't mind id like to post a quiz.
1.how many diferent unown are there?
2.how do you get steelix?
3.true/false houndour and houndoom are both dark/fire?
4.name the three legendary dog pokemon.
5 name the birds except arodactyl.
6.who is #135?

snail would you keep the standings? thankyou, wolf masteres
Posted
Well I guess I will keep the standings. te it isn't such a hard task ya know.

1 : 26. Each for every letter.
2 : Attach something to onixand trade
3 : True?
4 : Raikou,Sucince and Entei and if you wanna count Accrnine (Sp?)
5 : What doe's that mean? Legendary or normal? You have to deiscrib your questipons better......
6 : Laprus?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by wolf masteres [/i]
[B]if you don't mind id like to post a quiz.
1.how many diferent unown are there?
2.how do you get steelix?
3.true/false houndour and houndoom are both dark/fire?
4.name the three legendary dog pokemon.
5 name the birds except arodactyl.
6.who is #135?

snail would you keep the standings? thankyou, wolf masteres [/B][/QUOTE]

1) 26?
2)Trade Onix with a metal coat.
3)true?
4)Entei, Suicine, Riaku
5)pidgey, pidgeotto, pidgeot,spearow, fearow, ho-oh, luigia?
6)Golem?

okay, you gotta post up the right answers now wolf, so Saiyaman can put up the STANDINGS.
Posted
1.26
2.trade onix with metal coat
3.false
4.Suicune(my favorite), Raikou, Entei
5.pidgey, pidgeotto, pidgeot, spearow, fearow, farfetch'd, doduo, dodrio, porygon(even though it is not flying, it resembles a bird), articuno, zapdos, moltres, hoothoot, noctowl, togepi, togetic, natu, xatu, delibird, skarmory, porygon2, lugia, ho-oh.
6.Jolteon
Posted
1.26
2.trade onix with metal coat
3.True
4.Suicune,Raikou, Entei
5.pidgey, pidgeotto, pidgeot, spearow, fearow, farfetch'd, doduo, dodrio, articuno, zapdos, moltres, hoothoot, noctowl, togepi, togetic, natu, xatu, delibird, skarmory, porygon2, lugia, ho-oh,Hop-ip, Skiploom,jumppluff(sp/)( Hop-ip, Skiploom,jumppluff are part flying and part grass)
6.Jolteon
Posted
I might as well post a quiz
1.Whats lugias last move?
2.What level does Typhlosion learn Flamethrower?
3.What type is Steelix?
4.How do you get a Slowking?
5.What level does Ho-oh learn Future sight?


First 15-19(depends on how long I'll be on) posts get the points
Posted
Gotenks for the last time stop double posting!

If you see the answers are posted for a quiz and someone malkes a new quiz the first quiz is OVER. I'm sick and tired of repeating this to so many people. We have ALL moved on. The first quiz is dead. Gone, Later, Bye bye now, Adios.
Posted
hehehe...........funny funny......

okay, i can see a huge fight cooking up here, so just don't get in each other's way, and it will be avoided..
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]geez man, you get angry sometimes......... [/B][/QUOTE]

Well i'm sick of doing it over and over and over again because nobody doe's anything by the rules.


Plus I didn't have my caffine......
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyaman [/i]
[B]

Well i'm sick of doing it over and over and over again because nobody doe's anything by the rules.


Plus I didn't have my caffine...... [/B][/QUOTE]

Like i said humans are not perfect so don't act like:cussing: about it.

Um whos quiz are we doing
Posted
well we're doing yours once we find the correct answers for wolf's quiz. then Saiyaman gotta post up the STANDINGS, and then we do yours. :D :toothy:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...