Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='frankieanime']I would have too say kagome from inuyasha[/quote]i agree with u but i would like to add that i also kinda have a crush on kikyo from inuyasha
Posted
[quote name='Myoga115']i agree with u but i would like to add that i also kinda have a crush on kikyo from inuyasha[/quote]thats true but she is made of clay :animenose unfortunatly
Posted
I like Fuu a lot. She's really adorable, and has an appealing spunkiness about her.

Motoko Kusanagi wins in any contest based purely on sexiness, but if she were real I'd never be able to speak to her without getting my head blown off. If Batou can't fully handle her, I sure as hell couldn't.
Posted
[QUOTE=EVA Unit 100]I like Fuu a lot. She's really adorable, and has an appealing spunkiness about her.

Motoko Kusanagi wins in any contest based purely on sexiness, but if she were real I'd never be able to speak to her without getting my head blown off. If Batou can't fully handle her, I sure as hell couldn't.[/QUOTE]
lol thats true
Posted
[quote name='frankieanime']fell free to discuss what ever you like[/quote][size=1][color=#b0000b]Oh, may I? May I, please! Thank you! Thank you, frankieanime, for the wonderful opportunity!

As far as anime characters go, I like Vash. His deadly serious side is pretty world-view shattering, and very admirable (and, I shall admit, lustable.) It makes his goofy-annoying side all the more precious. :)[/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE=Sara][size=1][color=#b0000b]Oh, may I? May I, please! Thank you! Thank you, frankieanime, for the wonderful opportunity!

As far as anime characters go, I like Vash. His deadly serious side is pretty world-view shattering, and very admirable (and, I shall admit, lustable.) It makes his goofy-annoying side all the more precious. :)[/color][/size][/QUOTE]your wecome
Posted
[COLOR=DarkRed]I currently have a huge crush on Beldandy from Ah! My Goddess. She's just so cute and innocent. If I had a girlfriend I'd want her to be just like Beldandy.[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Welcome to OtakuBoards [B]frankieanime[/B],

Since Otakuboards is a conversation based forum, thread quality is very important. A thread?s main topic of discussion should be something that can spark an intelligent discussion of some form, and avoid spam. We expect a little more in posts than what you have made available. If your post is the first in a thread, it is especially important to have post content and quality.

Right now this thread is falling short of this expectation so I am going to close it. Please take a moment to read the [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php?][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][B]Rules[/B][/COLOR][/URL] and [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/faq.php?][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][B]FAQ[/B][/COLOR][/URL] before posting again or creating another thread.

If you have any questions feel free to pm myself or another member of the staff.

~Aaryanna

[B]Thread Closed[/B][/COLOR]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...