Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Would it make sense? (e-card)


Recommended Posts

Guest Brokoro
Posted
I made an e-card and i submitted it a little bit ago.

It was of DarkChi from Chobits. I submitted it to the "I Miss You" Section. I made it with the song "I Miss You" (by Blink 182) in mind. The image merely said "I'm the angel from your nightmare" I fear that whoever looks over it may not know what it was based on and then won't accept it. Any votes of confidence or does this seem like a wasted topic? Also your criticism would be appreciated. (I know it isn't the best, i tried to keep it simple.)

The pic can be seen [URL=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v394/Kasaga/Nightmare_Angel.jpg]here[/URL]
Posted
[size=1]I'd recommend you clarify what you mean -- I've heard the song, so I understand what the point is, but others may not. I'd suggest lightening it up a bit to make it seem a bit more hopeful, as well as make the words "angel" and "nightmare" stand out more. As it stands they sort of blend in.

While it's vague, I hope it helps.[/size]
Guest Brokoro
Posted
Thanks. i appreciate it

I kinda figured nightmare would suck, but i forgot to edit it out before i submitted it. I'll keep it in mind for the future.
Posted
[COLOR=#656446][SIZE=1]Oh my...

If I received a card that said the same thing, I probably wouldn't know what to make of it. Though it would be nice to receive an "I miss you" card, "I'm the angel from your nightmare" almost sounds like the sender intends to scare away whoever'll receive it. The pic is really, really cute so I guess a simple "I miss you" would be best (written in a friendly-looking font, IMO). ^^[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...