Guest shadowdiver23 Posted March 22, 2006 Posted March 22, 2006 Hello Anime America! I made this thread to ask you that if every gundam from every series( except SD Gundam) had an all out fight. Now I know what you all might say about it, but to tell you the truth, this has been question that has been simmering in my mind for a while. And I woul like your opinion.
r2vq Posted March 23, 2006 Posted March 23, 2006 shadowdiver23, I'm going to close this thread because of the incoherent jumble that was offered as the first post. The first post in a thread is an example for all the posts that follow, so if it leaves much to be desired, the thread is closed. Even though the question was never really asked, it seems like you're making a "who would win?" thread. Since these threads are permitted at OB, I encourage you to improve your grammar if you'd like to try again. If you have any questions, go ahead and PM me or any of the other moderators. We'll be happy to help you out. Thread Closed. -Arvi
Recommended Posts