OtakuBoards

HELP!!!! can any1 tell me wat anime this is?

Guest bboy pyromaniac

Guest bboy pyromaniac
[COLOR=Red][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Can any1 please tell me the name of the anime this character belongs 2? thnx

>>PyRo<<[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Indigo]Welcome to OtakuBoards [B]bboy pyromaniac[/B],

I?m closing your thread for the following reasons:
1 ? At OtakuBoards we emphasize conversation. I can understand that you want to find out what anime the picture is from but other than to ask about the picture there is no room for a discussion.
2 ? Which brings me to the second reason. Since conversation is important just posting a picture does not encourage much in the way of a conversation other than yes it?s this show or no I don?t know what its from.
3 ? The first post in a thread is very important. It needs to set a good example and encourage further conversation. Something that your first post does not do. If you really want to know what the picture is from you could provide a link to the picture in your signature with the question: If you know what this picture is from please pm me. That way anyone can take a look at the picture and then pm you if they know what it is from.

Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the forum rules before posting again.
If you have any questions feel free to pm myself or another member of the staff.

~indifference

[B]Thread Closed[/B][/COLOR]