Guest Hinata Hyuga Posted March 24, 2006 Posted March 24, 2006 [B]Well who do u think is the strongest on naruto , personal i think Hinata , it may not seem like it now but she will rise and all will tremble befor her [/B] :animeshy: i like hinata shes so kool
Raiyuu Posted March 24, 2006 Posted March 24, 2006 [b][font=Trebuchet MS]Hinata Hyuga, [/font][/b][font=Trebuchet MS]I'd like to refer you to the [thread=52331][u]Official Otaku Lounge Rules Thread[/u][/thread], most especially the bit that says [b]Not For Anime. [/b]This is not the correct forum for discussing anime, so normally I would move your thread to the Anime Lounge, OtakuBoards' specialised anime forum. Unfortunately due to the Anime Lounge's special posting rules your thread would simply be locked if I moved it there, so I'm going to cut out the middle-man and lock it right here. For future reference, all discussion of Naruto should be done in the [thread=37457][u]official Naruto discussion thread[/u][/thread] <-click to be sent there and post some stuff! If you have any questions about OB's posting policies or anything, feel free to PM me, or any of the other Moderators. [b]Thread locked.[/b] [/font]
Recommended Posts