Senko Posted March 25, 2006 Posted March 25, 2006 [FONT=Garamond]hey everyone reading this. :catgirl: just starting this thread to ask evryone who is interested or who knows if no doubt is comeing back togather sometime or if they are done for good. i mean yes they have not done a thing since about the year 1999 but still i must know because if it is official that they are done that is very sad :animedepr.[/FONT]
Alchemist1080 Posted March 25, 2006 Posted March 25, 2006 I think they broke up because Gwen stefani is going solo now.
Senko Posted March 25, 2006 Author Posted March 25, 2006 :animedepr :animecry: well ok but i hope as soon s gwens career as a solo artist windles down they get back together :animedepr . Anyways on a lighter note to try to keep this thread going how did you get introduced to no doubt?? :catgirl:
Alchemist1080 Posted March 26, 2006 Posted March 26, 2006 well, i got introduced to nodoubt wen I was watching some random misic video on mtv. I saw their video aqnd I thought it sounded pretty good. So I started listening to their music from then on.
_Kenshin_ Posted March 26, 2006 Posted March 26, 2006 Ya that's kinda the same thing that happened with me ,but I was watching videos on yahoo music site and there video came on... I forgot what one though... I think it's the one where she kills all her husbands in the video I laughed the first time I seen it, didn't listen to the lyrics till after. They were an O.K. band.
Queen Asuka Posted March 26, 2006 Posted March 26, 2006 [size=1][color=hotpink]Actually, No Doubt is still together, they just aren't currently in PRODUCTION. I remember Gwen saying kind of recently that after doing her own thing for a while, they had some plans with No Doubt. Give the woman a break: she's having a baby, for crying out loud.[/size][/color]
Senko Posted March 26, 2006 Author Posted March 26, 2006 [quote name='Queen Asuka][size=1][color=hotpink]Actually, No Doubt is still together, they just aren't currently in PRODUCTION. I remember Gwen saying kind of recently that after doing her own thing for a while, they had some plans with No Doubt. Give the woman a break: she's having a baby, for crying out loud.[/size'][/color][/quote] that is very true but i just want them to do more stuff i mean they are great and i cant wait for that time when they get back together :animedepr
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now