OtakuBoards

Anime Help

Guest Mokuba_Mew

Guest Mokuba_Mew
Okay I tend to fequent different types of websites and collect pictures. Some of animes I don't know, which leads me to my problem. I sometimes end up in sites that either don't bother to tell you the name of the anime or is in another language. I have a whole folder full of anime pics from uknown animes. I would appreciate any help you can give me in telling me the name of the show, if you know the character or characters names I'll take that too, but I really want to name these Animes. Thanks.

[url]http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/kagome_mokuba75/album?.dir=f954&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos[/url]

[B]12: [/B] Washu from Tenchi Muyo.
[B]a:[/B] On the left is Yumi from Maria-sama ga Miteru. On the right are Mikan and Hotaru from Gakuen Alice.
[B]a1: [/B] Yumi from Maria-sama ga Miteru.
[B]c, c1, c2:[/B] Midori from Midori no Hibi (Midori Days) is the girl. Seiji is the boy.
[B]d:[/B] The blond girl is Nene, the silver-haired woman is Sylia, the brunette to the left is Linna, and the brunette to the right is Priss. All are from Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040.
[B]f:[/B] Sei from Maria-sama ga Miteru.
[B]kikieye_1985025:[/B] From left to right, Yumi, Sachiko, Sei and Yumi (all from Maria-sama ga Miteru).
[B]kikieye_1985032, kikieye_1985033:[/B] The blond boy is Kippei. The little girl is Yuzuyu. Both are from Aishiteruze Baby.
[B]kikieye_1985041:[/B] Chise from Saikano.
[B]l: [/B] Jinto and Lafiel from Crest of the Stars.
[B]r:[/B] Vestemona from Mars Daybreak (Kenran Butousai).
[B]s:[/B] Christmas from Phantom Memory Kurau.
[B]u:[/B] Hikari from This Ugly Yet Beautiful World (Kono Minikuku mo Utsukushii Sekai).
[B]v:[/B] Miharu from Girls Bravo.
[B]w:[/B] Narue from Narue's World (Narue no Sekai).
[B]x: [/B]Shimako from Maria-sama ga Miteru.
[B]y:[/B] The Melody from Melody of Oblivion.

As for the rest, there are some that look like real anime (such as i, k and m; I have no idea about any of those). However, the vast majority of the pictures I didn't name appear to be either game CGs or random art. For example, the art style of [B]messesanoh[/B] seems pretty familiar, but I don't know which game she's actually from. Sorry. :animeswea

~Dagger~

Guest Mokuba_Mew
Thank You sooo much!! That helped a great deal!! I added a few more it hadn't been updated lately. I really appreciate any and all help!

Okay, for your new set...

[B]1, 2:[/b] Kurapika from Hunter x Hunter. (Like my avatar!)
[B]f:[/B] Aoba Kozue from Mahoroba ~ Heartful Days.
[B]r:[/B] Some of the girls from Angel Tales.

I ran a search based on the titles of the pictures called [B]Nakoruru or Report of Nature Spirits1[/B] and [B]Nakoruru or Report of Nature Spirits2[/B]. The costume & character design of the girl with the red ribbons in her hair is a modified version of [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nakoruru][u]this[/u][/url], which makes me suspect that both of the pictures are doujin images related to Samurai Shodown.

~Dagger~

Guest Mokuba_Mew
I really appreciate all your help! It was a great help! Nakoruru or Report of Nature Spirits, one site I was at had a picture similar to those so I thought it was the same series till I saw another series that suggested it might be Nakoruru. HunterxHunter I have several pics from that series I just never associated those pics with that series. If you ever come across the answers to the other pics, please tell me. Thanks again for all your help!!