Heaven's Cloud Posted December 14, 2001 Posted December 14, 2001 [color=crimson] Ok, I read this question by SSJ3 Tramal Son and I thought I would post some what of an awnser. I have a friend that works in marketing in the Sony Gaming Marketing department and she said that they will not be releasing the original DBZ games (I think there were three but correct me if I am wrong) but there have been efforts made to create a PS2 DBZ game due to its rise in popualrity over the last two years. As of right now there is no scheduled realese date :([/color]
Fall Posted December 14, 2001 Posted December 14, 2001 oooookkkkkkaaaaaayyyyyyyy.............. good info, just have no clue why you posted it for...... :wow: :shifty:
Transtic Nerve Posted December 14, 2001 Posted December 14, 2001 Well there would be no reason to re-release the three original PS games... You can get DragonBall GT: Final Bout (which is the English version of DB: FB) but you'll have too look somewhat hard to find it.... the others were released some time ago and if there were any plans of re-releasing them in English it would have already been done. And yes, FUNi has even talked about releasing it's own little DB game.... which, in all actuallity, will probably suck. Oh well... I don't play games much anymore so I could care less.
Recommended Posts