OtakuBoards

why is everyone so obbsessed with saske from naruto?!

NekoSama101

Hey peoples, i just want to know, why is everyone i meet obbsessed with sakse from naruto? it's driving me crazy! he isn't that good looking and he's an a**!!! so why are people saying "saske this, saske that" when it should be about naruto! the show is based around naruto, not saske. :animeangr

[COLOR=DarkOliveGreen][B]NekoSama101[/B]

I am going to close this thread. First of all this is the wrong forum to discuss anime. Something you would know if you had read the rules. So I suggest that you take the time to read the Rules and FAQ which are located on the left sidebar. Also take a look at the sticky at the top of the Otaku Lounge as there are rules about how to post in this forum.

When you do go to the Anime Lounge be sure to read the rules in that forum on how to post there as well.

Keep in mind that members are held accountable to the rules whether they have read them or not. Members who continue to violate the rules are potential candidates for a ban. If you have any questions feel free to pm myself or another member of the staff.

~*SunfallE

[B]Thread Closed[/B][/COLOR]