Boba Fett Posted March 27, 2006 Posted March 27, 2006 [color=green]MC Lars' first album, [i]The Graduate[/i] was released on Febuary 14th, and hasn't been sold in a lot of stores. I finally got ahold of a copy today and think it's some pretty good stuff - in a quirky, lighthearted and odd-humored sort of way. I posted a review [u][URL=http://lowballed.blogspot.com/2006/03/mc-lars-is-not-rap-music-review.html]here[/URL][/u] , and I've read several others online. I don't find it suprising people seem to love or hate his music. Has anyone else heard of MC Lars, and what do you think?[/color]
Justin Posted March 30, 2006 Posted March 30, 2006 The only song I've heard off it is "Hot Topic is not Punk Rock." As you say, it's a light-heart criticism, but it is not light-hearted in a cheap way. It's some of the best punk music I've heard recently. -Justin
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now