OtakuBoards

This game is hard...

Hanabishi Recca

[FONT=Palatino Linotype]EDIT: Unexplainable mistakes....:animeblus

Based on my last experience about my Notpron thread which get moved, you should've posted this thread at PC/Mac topic. But all would depend on the mods though....

I only lasted for 20 seconds++.....it's easy on the start, but the longer you lasted, the harder it would become.....I just can't keep up with the speed once it got 20 seconds++[/FONT]

[quote name='Hanabishi Recca']Why would it go into PC/mac?[/quote][FONT=Palatino Linotype]All answered on PM :animesmil

Anyway, my exact score is 20.359 seconds.....never goes up again and in fact, I can't even get close to it anymore. It's night here and I seemed to lose my concentration already *sigh*

The long-width box is my nemesis! I can't get pass 20 seconds because of it's obvious-yet-unavoidable movement........dammit!!! :mad:[/FONT]

darn! :animeangr only 19 seconds oh well. i would have to agree that game is hard :catgirl:

HAHAHA I JUST GOT 28.something or other :animesmil

WOOOOOOOOO!!!!! who is the master! i justgot 139.207 beat that guys (or girls dont want to offend anyone now)
:animesmil :animesmil :animesmil :animesmil

[color=darkred]Um, this forum only accepts console games, hardware, and software. Not flash games or anything else of the liking. So needless to say, I'm closing this thread. And no, I don't think it'd go in the PC/Mac forum either.

Thread closed.[/color]