OtakuBoards

Naruto/DBZ

Guest naruto_1317

Guest naruto_1317
IN MY PERSONAL OPINION I THINK NARUTO AND DBZ ARE THE BEST ANIME SHOWS OUT EVER!!! TO ANYONE WHO READS THIS WHAT DO YOU THINK??? :cool:

A couple of things to keep in mind...

1. [i]Never[/i] post in all caps. That's a surefire way to get your post deleted and/or receive a warning.

2. We place an emphasis on post quality. This includes starting threads that are likely to generate quality discussions. We don't set impossible standards (recently, the Otaku Lounge played host to a very fine topic about socks). But it does mean that a starting post like the one seen here is likely to get your thread locked; it just makes it very difficult for the conversation to really go anywhere.

3. Moreover, we designate specific official threads for each series. Unlike general threads, they can be posted in at any time, regardless of their age. You can run a search or check the Directory sticky thread to find links to the official DBZ & Naruto topics. In the future, please post there if you want to discuss those series.

If you have any questions, feel free to private message me or one of the other staff members. Thanks.

Thread closed.

~Dagger~