Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ugamon [/i]
[B]can i have a digimon i know of a digimon game called digimon world al thru i made my own up i will take a real one if nessasy. [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm not sure. Maybe, because Digimon is sort of an RPG.
Posted
well it was a tv show but it has 3 games for psx or playstion there call digimon world digimon world 2 and digimon card battle. i think i will take patamon.hehe i like playing as the digivolveing angels
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyan_Metroid [/i]
[B]I wish We could. *looks around* Where's Snow? [/B][/QUOTE]

This always happens. We'll leave without Snow

(This is the 2nd time I've had to do this.)

LET'S GO

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...