OtakuBoards

The Collective

Snow

This is a story veriation on a failed RPG my lil' brother tried to start a few months ago.

In the future, a technilogical genies known only as "The Collector" has taken his obsetion with Video Game RPGs too far. He has desided to hold a tournament between the forces of good and evil of the RPG world, createing a device which has the power to transport characters from being mear computer codes to living beings, while still retaining their vast powers. However, he folishly chose to free the evil ones first, bring out such evil beings as Sepheroth, Kefka, The Blood Angel, and even Smithy of the Mario RPG. He instantly lost control of all of them, and they began to wreck havoc on the world. And so, now, he must bring over the heros in attempt to atone for his wrongs and bring the world back to peace.

So heres the deal, you can choose any character from any actual RPG, NOT one from the otaku.

I will personally choose Orlandu, aka Tundergod Cid from FF Tactics.

• 1 month later...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

That'd be Squall. Or Seifer.

[/B][/QUOTE]

Thanks Final Flash - I'll be Squall - cos if you think about it, he has magic powers and can kick *** in a close range battle - not to mention the fact that he has two weapons in 1

Can I be J.C.Denton from Deus Ex???
I know it's actually a first person game but.. It kind of has RPG elements.. or so they say...
JCD is cool cos he has little nanomachines that enhance his strength an stuff... He's kind of a half robot with no metal on the outside.:freak:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]Kaioshin--Empty your PM Inbox or I will invoke grevious bodily harm.. [/B][/QUOTE]

Okay Okay I'll empty it ..geez, there's always some1 busting my chops (j/K)

P.S. Final Flash I sent u a pm, hav u replied?

• 4 weeks later...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ugamon [/i]
[B]can i have a digimon i know of a digimon game called digimon world al thru i made my own up i will take a real one if nessasy. [/B][/QUOTE]

Sorry but I dont get wot ur talkin about