OtakuBoards

Mxc

Kanariya

[size=1][font=georgia]I did not see a thread for this show, and I'd like to see how many people just find this show dumb, or funny.

Basically, this show is an edit of the original Takeshi's Castle. I had to pull up an article about it, because I didn't know where this show originated from. (Yes, I bother to look up stuff about shows) If you'd like to view it, [URL=http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/A2815436]click here.[/URL]

So, basically, what's your opinion? Entertaining, or just stupid?

I like it. Sometimes I'm bored, but sometimes they say stuff that's just so stupid, it's funny. I remember one episode, a woman was in a bowl-like thing and had to stay in it as she went down a slope-thing, and she was singing 'Milk Milk Lemonade, Turn The Corner Fudge Is Made!'. Just made me laugh.[/size][/font]

[SIZE=2][FONT=Georgia]I find the show to be amusing to no end. First of all, the dub is just funny, and the stunts that those people do are fun to watch. Secondly, if you just ignore the dub for a while and just watch the hosts of the show, you'll just have to wonder, "What the hell is with Japanese people!?".

^_^ I enjoy the show quite a lot.[/FONT][/SIZE]