Tical's Foxboy Posted April 3, 2006 Posted April 3, 2006 I was just woundering. If you don't know what an infantilist is. Well an infantilist is a person how likes acting like a little kid. Like haveing blankys and binkys and other kiddish things. And people plz no hate.
HarveyDandylion Posted April 3, 2006 Posted April 3, 2006 I have a blanky, but its more of a relic of my youth. I also walk around with soft toys when im out at night; but thats more of a club kid thing. I love all kids toys and books and stuff, but sadly it is all just about cute and cudely things in a harsh metropolitan. No dypers and calpol for me. I thought id reply though because when i read the post i had the strangest image of dark from dnangel, ie your avatar, in a dyper with a bottle and sitting on dyskies knee bouncing him up and down. *laughs and falls of chair*
NekoSama101 Posted April 3, 2006 Posted April 3, 2006 I have a strange addiction to little kid's toys. You know, the tickle me Elmos, etc. I don't know if that would count as that though.
Horendithas Posted April 4, 2006 Posted April 4, 2006 [COLOR=Indigo]I am familiar with it, only because it?s very difficult to treat. At least in the more severe cases that is. The biggest problem is that often it is mistaken for a fetish when usually it begins long before puberty. A good Analogy is: [I]A transvestite wears women?s clothing for sexual gratification, and clearly a fetish. On the other hand a transsexual wears women?s clothing from the desire to ?become? a woman and some cases with SRS the transformation is complete, and this is not a fetish for a transsexual. I see true infantilism as more connected to the transsexual aspect of this analogy. In essence, for the true infantile individual, a diaper is not a fetish but rather a Transitional Object with it?s origins in early childhood.[/I] If you really want to know more about it here are two sites that explain it quite well: [URL=http://www.toddlertime.com/dx/regression/infantilism.htm]What is True Infantilism?[/URL] and [URL=http://www.toddlertime.com/dx/regression/advanced-baby.htm]The Advanced Baby[/URL] (Which is where I got the Analogy from) Anyway, the cases I've encounted have been with children who were abused or were witnesses to one of their parents being abused. [/COLOR]
Tical's Foxboy Posted April 4, 2006 Author Posted April 4, 2006 Thank you for what you said Admin. People always get the wrong idea of what infantilists are.
Sayuri-sama Posted April 4, 2006 Posted April 4, 2006 no im not one but i do know several. i supposed there isnt much you can do in their case as i have tried to help one myself and it ended in disaster.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now