Katie! Posted April 4, 2006 Posted April 4, 2006 [FONT=Trebuchet MS]I think it would be very hawt if you guys made a live chat. A lot of forums have them and you're able to chat with other members simontaniously. I'm sure you guys already know how cool it is and if we already have one.. I'll feel really stupid. But I think it would be a great addition if we don't have one.[/FONT]
Dagger Posted April 4, 2006 Posted April 4, 2006 I suggest that you read [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=52251][u]this[/u][/url] recent thread. :catgirl: ~Dagger~
Katie! Posted April 4, 2006 Author Posted April 4, 2006 *kicks self for not reading before posting* Sorry. D= *bows to the lord of OB*
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now