Guest edward_o0 Posted April 6, 2006 Posted April 6, 2006 Does anyone know where you can download anime episodes and watch them offline? I know of youtube.com, but you have to stay online to watch them.
Panda Posted April 6, 2006 Posted April 6, 2006 Welcome to the boards Edward_oO Please be aware that we have a rules page that all members are required to read before posting. These [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php?"][U]Rules[/U][/URL] and [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/faq.php?][U]FAQ[/U][/URL] can be found on the left navigation menu and the [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=52331][u]Otaku Lounge Rules[/u][/url] are pinned at the top of the forum. You can also use the underlined links I have just provided. Please remember, as stated in the rules, that asking where to download stuff is against the rules of the site. For that reason I am locking this thread. Also remember when posting a thread related to anime to place it in the Anime Lounge. The Otaku Lounge if for off-topic discussions. If you have questions concerning the rules feel free to PM myself or any of the other moderators. Thanks! -Panda
Recommended Posts