OtakuBoards

solo_tremaine and Kaiser_boy?

Cutie_Gurl_1990

There's this girl on YGO online named Kaiser_boy. She's been saying that she is a sister to a guy on this forum named Solo_tremaine. Now solo, if this is true, can u IM her and tell her to shut up. She's dissing u and saying how gay u r and crap. I don't know what to do. I am a mod on the forum, and i don't know if i should ban her. Should I? tell me if u know. anyone on this forum, help me pwease.

Ah, must be time for my monologue.

[B]Cutie_Gurl_1990[/B], The OtakuBoards is a discussion based message board. This thread is a private message to an individual member and should have been dealt with in that manner - privately. Solo's information can easily be found by using the "Member List" link on the menu to the left. There you will find a link to PM (private message) him directly.

We also have a very high standard when it comes to grammar and spelling. Using "u" instead of the word "you" is not acceptable. Using capital letters is a major plus as well. For those reasons I am going to lock this thread.

If you have questions about posting quality or the rules feel free to PM myself or any of the other moderators.

-Panda