Ice Dragon v2 Posted December 15, 2001 Posted December 15, 2001 Even though this is the first time for me being in here.............. I was :rotflmao: when I saw this. I think Seph shouldbe very happy..............
conpiracymonki Posted December 15, 2001 Posted December 15, 2001 [b]Mommy,...is that man...dead? :laugh: I never liked Cloud anyway...stupid Zack rip-off... Zack much better..[/b]
Guest Zeh Posted December 16, 2001 Posted December 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i] [B][b]Mommy,...is that man...dead? :laugh: I never liked Cloud anyway...stupid Zack rip-off... Zack much better..[/b] [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=red]I hate you....[/COLOR] :shifty: [SIZE=1]J/k if you didn't notice...[/SIZE] [COLOR=red]Anyway... There was a guy a while back named Danath the Outsider if i remember... he had that pic in his sig... i had it copyed on my hardrive... i have another just like it i'll post it tomorrow[/COLOR]
Flash Posted December 16, 2001 Posted December 16, 2001 Didn't Seph have that/part of that as his avatar a while ago? Or maybe it was this very similar one...
Guest Voodookanaka Posted December 16, 2001 Posted December 16, 2001 theres a better one than both of them 2.....I saw it on the same site as I saw the one previously posted byFF
Sephiroth Posted December 17, 2001 Posted December 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B]Didn't Seph have that/part of that as his avatar a while ago? Or maybe it was this very similar one... [/B][/QUOTE] yup, thats the one I used to have as an avatar, the one in your attachment.... -Booker S
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now