Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Dot Hack Banner


Recommended Posts

Guest fenrir
Posted
It would be cool if some one could make me a banner-
If you can resize it to
Width- 770
Height- 140

And also take off the text at the bottom of the image.
Have kite's large image on the left, then have them both in the middle, then have haseo on the right. If you can make it all blur togeather, that would look nice.

[URL=http://www.gamepro.com/sony/ps2/games/previews/images/48637-4-2.jpg]both[/URL]
[URL=http://www.gamepro.com/sony/ps2/games/previews/images/48637-21-2.jpg]kite[/URL]
[URL=http://www.gamepro.com/sony/ps2/games/previews/images/48638-5-2.jpg]Haseo[/URL]
~thanks
Posted
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/Pomato/hackfightbanner.png[/IMG]

This is the first thing I've ever tried blending, so I'm sorry if it isn't all that good XD

I couldn't make it as wide as you wanted. I hope that's okay.

Let me know if you want anything changed.
Posted
[size=1][color=slategray]Is this alright? The pictures supplied were tricky, so I did what I could. Not as smooth as can be, but it ended up okay. So, here you go.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v177/ShadowFox71/fenrirbanner.jpg[/IMG][/color][/size]
Guest fenrir
Posted
Hmmm...
is there some special way for me to view the images?
because i am not seeing them, and i am new to the board, sorry ^^'
Posted
[QUOTE=fenrir]Hmmm...
is there some special way for me to view the images?
because i am not seeing them, and i am new to the board, sorry ^^'[/QUOTE]
[size=1]Well, just waiting for them to load would probably do the trick -- I'm assuming that your connection is a 56k, so be patient.

I'm also assuming that the banner you request isn't for this site, as the signature limits are 500x100 pixels. Have fun on OB, and PM me with any questions you may have.[/size]
Guest fenrir
Posted
ok, i saw them, Retribution had to pm the links to me because i couldent see the links for some reason:animestun
They are really good. Even better than i thought they would have been!

~thanks both of you! :animesmil

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...