Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
This one will probably be a little harder for you guys / gals because there aren't any pictures I could find that could be "outlined" (I think that's the word I'm looking for.)

In any case.

Character: Grimmjow
Theme: hmm.. hard to say... go for what you know
Background: "shrugs" something that match the "bad boy" persona.
Text: Remember My Name
Picture: [b][URL=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Grimmjow_sword.JPG]Grimmjow link[/URL][/b] Sadly, that's the best I can find. Please tell me you have a better picture.

Edit: Oh yea, for the avie.. I'd like my name to be in it. (Cloisterblack for preferred font)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...