OtakuBoards

Cheaters

Maneki Neko

[COLOR=Plum][FONT=Palatino Linotype]I've been cheated on before...it sucked and sucks. Guess what? He cheated on me with [I]MY BEST FRIEND[/I]!!!!!!!! Then he broke up with me saying the only reason he went out with me was because he felt sorry for me. and my best friend was cheating on her boyfriend([I] MY OTHER BEST FRIEND)[/I] also with him. Then for the next month or so they were all over each other. 1 day after he broek up with me and i didn't [I]KNOW[/I] she was going out with him now, she told me to come over to her house. Well I did but when I got there, her parents said she was at his house. When i got there they were hugging all over each other. I asked Christa if I could come talk to them. She said," Ugh! No! You need to leave because his mom isn't home." I asked her if they were going out. She said," Yes!" and turned her nose up and turned around and kissed him. I turned around ran down the street crying, pulling the hood of my hoodie over my head so they wouldn't see.
EDIT:: Yet..to this day I AM STILL FRIENDS WITH THE FRIKKIN GIRL. I shouldn't be should i?[/FONT][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Raine14][COLOR=Plum][FONT=Palatino Linotype]
EDIT:: Yet..to this day I AM STILL FRIENDS WITH THE FRIKKIN GIRL. I shouldn't be should i?[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=Indigo][FONT=Comic Sans MS]
A very dramatic story Raine14.. It still depends on you if you still wanna be her best fren but if it was me then i'd just ditch her (If it was me but it isn't)... Those friends of yours (guy and girl) *ahem* is an example of one of the very sucky cheaters in this world.. In almost every term i mean.. Main point for my conv.

Cheating = bad

Karma will serve your doom if you cheat .. Although i don't believe in karma.. :p[/FONT][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=anime_dark][COLOR=Indigo][FONT=Comic Sans MS]
A very dramatic story Raine14.. It still depends on you if you still wanna be her best fren but if it was me then i'd just ditch her (If it was me but it isn't)... Those friends of yours (guy and girl) *ahem* is an example of one of the very sucky cheaters in this world.. In almost every term i mean.. Main point for my conv.

Cheating = bad

Karma will serve your doom if you cheat .. Although i don't believe in karma.. :p[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=Olive][FONT=Palatino Linotype]I'm going to not be friends with her because she doesn't deserve a good friends like me. I am going to put an end to this nonsense. Thank you for your advice [B]anime_dark[/B]. I really appreciate it![/FONT][/COLOR]