*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted December 15, 2001 Posted December 15, 2001 [COLOR=indigo]D.N.Angel is manga, not anime.... but has anyone read any of it? My friend has been translating the first and second stories for me, and it's pretty 'spiffy-keen'.:box: I'm just curious if anyone has heard of it, and what your thoughts are..:whoops: PS: Dark-sama is [i]soo[/i] sesy!:tasty:[/COLOR]
Soccer 4 Life Posted December 15, 2001 Posted December 15, 2001 My friend has discussed this manga with me ........ It's pretty good Dark Mousy seems pretty cool though..... :naughty: :demon: Peace!!:mrt: :smirk:
Queen Asuka Posted December 16, 2001 Posted December 16, 2001 Who is the artist who does this series? And what other series do they do that I might be familiar with? Just curious. I've never heard of this series. But that pic of that guy was REALLY cute! :D
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted December 18, 2001 Author Posted December 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i] [B]Who is the artist who does this series? And what other series do they do that I might be familiar with? Just curious. I've never heard of this series. But that pic of that guy was REALLY cute! :D [/B][/QUOTE] [color=indigo]I'm pretty sure the illustrator is named Sugisaki Yukiru. My friend said that she's done artwork and illustrations for Card Captor Sakura, Fushigi Yuugi, and some other animes that I can't remember at this moment.... And yes, Dark-sama is very kawaii:tasty: (but not in a boy-ish way -_-)!![/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now