OtakuBoards

Arghh Help - What's this girl thinking?

Satoru

Ok Situation:
Girl - > I kind of like (but not REALLLY LIKE, you know?)
I talk to her alot.
She talks to me alot.
She txts my phone alot -> I txt back alot.
I ask her to hang out sometime, she kind of subtly changes the subject, and avoids giving me an answer. This has happened threee times now.
Whatt the hell?!!. Women. Blahh.

Ummm... What I would do is to politly ask her why. find out her reasons why and see if you could work them out. other wise maybe just give it a little more time and keep what you have. otherwise I have no idea, your best bet on an answer will have to come from her.

Is there any reason you could think of on why she would not hang out with you,and how long have you known her?

[QUOTE=hentai#1]Ummm... What I would do is to politly ask her why. find out her reasons why and see if you could work them out. other wise maybe just give it a little more time and keep what you have. otherwise I have no idea, your best bet on an answer will have to come from her.

Is there any reason you could think of on why she would not hang out with you,and how long have you known her?[/QUOTE]

Uhuh nooo yoiu neevr go, "why?" that's just stupid.

ermm known her for a while, shes younger than me and we used to go to the same school but I left, well finshed that school.

[QUOTE=Satoru]Uhuh nooo yoiu neevr go, "why?" that's just stupid.

ermm known her for a while, shes younger than me and we used to go to the same school but I left, well finshed that school.[/QUOTE]

Ok if you cant ask her why, then try her freinds maybe they would know.

[quote name='hentai#1']Ok if you cant ask her why, then try her freinds maybe they would know.[/quote]
I dunno, I think they'd think that kinda makes me come off as a sort of...dunno...."strange" person. Don't you think?

Well I'm not sure how else you could find out.
For me since I was kinda raised John Wayne style asking her will show that you have more respect for her. and asking her freinds is only if she wont tell you or you think it might hurt that freindship.

I dont know maybe if you get a second oppinion you might get a better idea.
I just dont know the person well enough to say anything more than I have.

[QUOTE=hentai#1]Well I'm not sure how else you could find out.
For me since I was kinda raised John Wayne style asking her will show that you have more respect for her. and asking her freinds is only if she wont tell you or you think it might hurt that freindship.

I dont know maybe if you get a second oppinion you might get a better idea.
I just dont know the person well enough to say anything more than I have.[/QUOTE]

Ahh yeah, I guess diff background = diff opinions, haha.
thanks for the help though!

[quote name='NekoSama101']she either really likes you or thinks that you really like her and doesn't want to hurt you. Simple as that. Yes yes i know, girls are so complicated! they're not that hard once you know their motivations or if you have a girl (like me) telling you.[/quote]

Ok so if she likes me she doesn't want to hang out, and if she doesn't like me, she doesn't want to hang out? **** when can I win! ? haha!

[quote name='Satoru']Uhuh nooo yoiu neevr go, "why?" that's just stupid.[/quote]

[SIZE=1]Why is asking a question 'stupid'?

You never go 'why'? Why not? If she keeps changing the subject whenever you ask her out and you've known her for a while, then you should be confortable asking how she feels about you.

You obviously aren't really that comfortable with her yet, or it would be no big deal.

Really? You want an opinion? Be honest with her. Say 'Hey, we've been friends awhile, and I really like you, blahblahblah.'

See if she feels the same way. If she still side-steps it, then she more than likely doesn't like you back in the same way. DON'T just keep asking her out on dates! If she doesn't like you back, then just stay friends!

Seriously, it has to make her uncomfortable if you've asked her out three times and she hasn't given you an answer yet. Give the girl some space [;

<3[/SIZE]

[QUOTE=sakurasuka][SIZE=1]Why is asking a question 'stupid'?

You never go 'why'? Why not? If she keeps changing the subject whenever you ask her out and you've known her for a while, then you should be confortable asking how she feels about you.

You obviously aren't really that comfortable with her yet, or it would be no big deal.

Really? You want an opinion? Be honest with her. Say 'Hey, we've been friends awhile, and I really like you, blahblahblah.'

See if she feels the same way. If she still side-steps it, then she more than likely doesn't like you back in the same way. DON'T just keep asking her out on dates! If she doesn't like you back, then just stay friends!

Seriously, it has to make her uncomfortable if you've asked her out three times and she hasn't given you an answer yet. Give the girl some space [;

<3[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Case and Point.
But no way am I asking her out....not yet I don't feel the need for gf to be honest.

[QUOTE=Satoru]Case and Point.
But no way am I asking her out....not yet I don't feel the need for gf to be honest.[/QUOTE]
If you don't want a girlfriend then what is the problem? If you are just friends and hanging out...and you don't want a romantic relationship....then why get upset? Perhaps this is the reason she appears to be wishy-washy on her answers since you are wishy-washy with yours.

Let's say she likes you but she doesn't know how you feel. First you give off a vibe like you are interested in her so she does the same. Then you give off the "I don't want a girlfriend" vibe, so she pulls back. She isn't going to put herself out there for you to hurt her feelings.

Just my two cents.

[QUOTE=Panda]If you don't want a girlfriend then what is the problem? If you are just friends and hanging out...and you don't want a romantic relationship....then why get upset? Perhaps this is the reason she appears to be wishy-washy on her answers since you are wishy-washy with yours.

Let's say she likes you but she doesn't know how you feel. First you give off a vibe like you are interested in her so she does the same. Then you give off the "I don't want a girlfriend" vibe, so she pulls back. She isn't going to put herself out there for you to hurt her feelings.

Just my two cents.[/QUOTE]
hahhaa Im not giving off any i dont want a girlfriend vibes dont worry about that. It's wierd haha I don't want a girlfirend becasue the single life is good, but I think shes not bad.
What I don't get is
she looked me up and keeps calling/txt me in the first place, this to me are kind of good vibes yeah?

[quote name='Satoru']hahhaa Im not giving off any i dont want a girlfriend vibes dont worry about that. [/quote]
Okay. This is exactly what I am talking about. You say you don't want a girlfriend but are receptive to her. I'm know if I were her I would be testing the waters with you. When you act like you want a girlfriend but then say you don't want one that is confusing.

As for the texting and such. She could just be friendly. I mean I know I talk to and message my friends all the time. There is nothing more to it than that. Or she is seeing if you are open to having a girlfriend. Who knows. I'm not in your situation.

Just my 3 cents to make a total of a nickel on the subject.

[quote name='Satoru']Uhuh nooo yoiu neevr go, "why?" that's just stupid.[/quote][color=#b0000b][size=1][i]"Hey, we seem to get along pretty well, and I was thinking we could hang out some time, but you seems kinda uncomfortable with the idea. Any reason why? Should I back off for a while?"[/i]

[b]Oh yes![/b] Asking the girl in question is a much, [i]much[/i] stupider thing than asking advice from a bunch of onlinee anime fans who have never even heard of the girl before. They will certainly be able to know exactly what she is thinking![/size][/color]

[QUOTE=Sara][color=#b0000b][size=1][i]"Hey, we seem to get along pretty well, and I was thinking we could hang out some time, but you seems kinda uncomfortable with the idea. Any reason why? Should I back off for a while?"[/i]

[b]Oh yes![/b] Asking the girl in question is a much, [i]much[/i] stupider thing than asking advice from a bunch of onlinee anime fans who have never even heard of the girl before. They will certainly be able to know exactly what she is thinking![/size][/color][/QUOTE]

Your so great!

I would say just ask her, because what could be the worst thing to happen?
She says "no." What else. I myself have never been in this type of situation, but I don't ever see the big deal with things like this. If they say no, you have other chances, yes?

[QUOTE=Satoru]
I ask her to hang out sometime, she kind of subtly changes the subject, and avoids giving me an answer. This has happened threee times now.
Whatt the hell?!!. Women. Blahh.[/QUOTE]

So you ask her out, but you don't want a girlfriend? So what [I]do[/I] you want? Casual sex? Just to be friends?

As so many people have said in this thread, [I]be honest to her[/I]. Don't play games, she's a normal human being just like you with feelings and all that.

Just say what you want from her, and she'll most likely quit giving you controversial signals.

[font=Trebuchet MS][quote name='Satoru][/font']HAhahaha, this thread is done![font=Trebuchet MS][/quote] Seconded. The OP's original quandary seems to be solved, so there's no more discussion to be had out of this thread.

[b]Locked.[/b]
[/font]