Guest D. Resurrected

What is the BEST Slushy  

5 members have voted

1. 1. What is the BEST Slushy

• Blue Slushy
    • Red Slushy
    • Green Slushy

Guest D. Resurrected
Me and my friend have been argueing for months about what is the better slushy at are school

Red Slushy:strawberry flavored

Blue Sushy:bubblegum flavored

green slushy:lemon-lime flavored

personaly I like like blue the best but that is just me.POEPLE PLEASE VOTE which slushy is the best so we can end this arguement for now AND FOR EVER :animenose

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25394&stc=1[/img]

[size=1]How would we know, we've never tasted those slushies ;P

But I have to say Lemon-Lime would likely be my favorite, if I were to choose one.

But I have to say I doubt this thread is going to stay open for much longer, unless anyone can think of actual conversation with those particular slushies >_>

Heh.

<3[/size]

Well this is between me and my friend here and ofcorse the slushy flavors. Anyway don't forget to cast your votes becuse this will end the almighty and powerful slushy war. We have been at it for a good 7 months now and it realy needs to end and prove that the true victor is ... GREEN!!!

Vote green! :D

Guest D. Resurrected
my canidate dosent know the posibilites of the all might blue slushy.

YOU MUST BLUE SLUSHy!!! :animeknow

And this will generate quality conversation how? A poll on what the school's favorite slushy flavors would be best to take place at your school where it is more likely that people have actually consumed the frozen treat as opposed to a message board filled with people from all around the world.

As it stands only people who attend your school can answer with any knowledge on the subject. What flavors used by members here may be of different brands thus giving you a fault poll reading.

This topic would be best suited for your myO sites where you can then refer your classmates to respond. As a thread here on the OtakuBoards it is lacking in discussion value beyond posting a favorite flavor. For that reason I am going to lock this thread. If people here want to respond they can PM you directly with their vote.