Zephyr Posted April 15, 2006 Posted April 15, 2006 I would like to request someone to make a banner from Boogiepop Phantom. In specific here is what I would like: --An image of Boogiepop in the center, preferably the real (Touka) Boogiepop, and not the Manticore-faced Boogiepop (If you have no idea what I mean, then either works) --A backgroud of the "Butterflies of Light" that Manaka creates --The word "Shinigami" in the upper-left corner, and the word "Noir" in the lower-right corner I greatly appriciate anyone who would be willing to help out. Thank you in advance.
Disenchanted Posted April 17, 2006 Posted April 17, 2006 [COLOR=RoyalBlue]One thing led to another and i just found my self stuffng around with paint so this is what i came up with. There is only slight variation between the three... i dont even think you can see the last one has a dark blue border. I havent seen Boogiepop so im not sure if i got the character right. If u want anything edited let me know.[/COLOR] [COLOR=RoyalBlue][1][/COLOR] [IMG]http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/6104/boogybanner6dh.png[/IMG] [COLOR=RoyalBlue][2][/COLOR] [IMG]http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/3849/boogybanner28mx.png[/IMG] [COLOR=RoyalBlue][3][/COLOR] [IMG]http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/3430/boogybanner38uo.png[/IMG]
Zephyr Posted April 18, 2006 Author Posted April 18, 2006 Wow, great work, Illusion. I really like them, and you did pick the right character. I just have one small change to ask for. Can you pick a different font, and apply it to number two? The current font is somewhat hard to read. Thank you.
Disenchanted Posted April 18, 2006 Posted April 18, 2006 [COLOR=RoyalBlue]No worries Gemini easy done.[/COLOR] [COLOR=RoyalBlue][1][/COLOR] [IMG]http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/8046/boogy6gq.png[/IMG] [COLOR=RoyalBlue][2][/COLOR] [IMG]http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/5430/boogy25ol.png[/IMG]
Zephyr Posted April 19, 2006 Author Posted April 19, 2006 Ah yes, that font flows much better. Thank you for the hard work, Illusion. I truly appreciate it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now