Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Fullmetal - Kelas (let's dance) Lyrics??!?


Recommended Posts

Guest feintfury
Posted
I heard this song & I can't quit listening to it but...

I have no idea what the lady is singing about or what language it is. Does anyone know where to find the lyrics or translations?

Or... could someone translate it?? You would be famous cause no one has the lyrics anywhere.

Thanx
Posted
[COLOR=Blue]I know this website where you can find most of the anime lyrics and translations. It's:
[url]www.animelyrics.com[/url]
It also has J-pop and game bgms. I hope that you find what you're looking for. :catgirl: [/COLOR]
Posted
You could try checking {[url=http://www.google.com]this site[/url]}. It has everything.

Otakuboards emphasizes conversation and qualitative posts. Since this thread is of such a low quality, it constitutes as spam.
Not to mention that there is already a thread for Full Metal Alchemist. If you wish to talk about FMA, please post there.

Thread Closed.

-r2
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...