OtakuBoards

Full Metal Alchemist Request

Guest ChaosRifle

Guest ChaosRifle
can someone make me a 500x100 siggy with Ed (full metal) from Full Metal Alchemist that says Death by Rifles on it? thx in advance (of course i'll put credits for u on it!)

[size=1]Welcome to OtakuBoards, ChaosRifle.

If you want anyone to take your request, here are a few things you'll need to do. [b]First of all[/b], you need to give a more specific title as to what your request is. I think that many people were pushed away from your original title, "Search for a GOOD artist." Instead, try giving the franchise you're requesting. I've taken the liberty of editing that for you.

[b]Secondly[/b], provide some pictures that you want used. This way, the artist doesn't need to do any extra work for you. You should be making the artist's life as easy as possible so that they're more inclined to take it.

[b]Finally[/b], be specific in your requests. Why should someone have to make a banner for you, only for you to say "Ah, I wish it were a brighter, and Ed should be on the side, and the text should be in the upper left corner"? Instead, specify what you want ahead of time.[/size]

Guest ChaosRifle
fine. make it simpler then.. this gonna take awhile tho. i couldnt find any pictures of an angry ED or people running with fear..
Backround: dont care
Pixel 500 width x 100 height
Not too dark ed to the left side with an angry look and people running from him (dont care how many or how big as long as you can see a "running in fear" look on their face). nevermind the "death by rifles" on it. just put "RUN FROM FULL METAL! HE'S SHORT!"