OtakuBoards

Yu-gi-oh

Dark Sephiroth

I saw like five minutes of it, where there was this blonde chic in like this whore outfit, she was awesome looking. I saw some blonde guy fighting some short kid. I really wish I got to see more of this show...it looks so cute....And speaking of Yu Gi Oh, why did the other thread get closed?

:D hey i did and i'll fill you in on it. i'll make it short there was a lot of talking. you know that blonde chick that joey beat. well she ran into rex raptor or whatever his name is and challenged her to a rematch from the match on the boat. yadda yadda and so on. well yu-gi and others go into a field where a whole bunch of duelers are there. well joey's friends (sorry can't remember the names) were making fun at him well he took it personal. joey and tristan(hey i remembered one) get in a little fight and tristan is mad and takes off yu-gi follows.
then that blonde chick pops up (d.a.m.n what was her name) and challenges joey. joey accepts the challenge but its not her he's facing its rex he's facing. well in the battle joey is getting his butt whooped and plays one of his monster card and a card similar to it. well the cards that joey played give him a good advantage over rex but rex had something up his sleeve and thats when it ended which pretty sucks. oh yeah joey gets a card from tristan. you have to watch the show to understand hope this kinda helped you

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B]I saw like five minutes of it, where there was this blonde chic in like this whore outfit, she was awesome looking. I saw some blonde guy fighting some short kid. I really wish I got to see more of this show...it looks so cute....And speaking of Yu Gi Oh, why did the other thread get closed? [/B][/QUOTE]

Because it was turning into spam

And why was another topic made about Yu Gi Oh?

I wanted to know what it was basically because I had caught the end of the episode and I was curious. I didn't notice that it was turning to spam, though. But oh well. I was just curious to know why it was closed.

And thanks for the recap of the episode! It helped out alot. I hope I get to watch the show more often!