Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=darkorchid]As of late, I have been downloading music frpm this show frantically!!!! This is some quality music sweethearts. What do you think?[/color]
Posted
My sister listens to the music faithfully... But we both look at the show. For me, it's not 24, but it's good nevertheless. Of course I think some characters on their need to die, but I'll keep that to myself for the time being.

I've seen all the seasons, but I have missed a few. Mainly before Brooke and Lucas got together. How did they hook up exactly? I'm still in the dark about it. Was it a jock thing?
Posted
I found the soundtrack at a music store on clearance. I've never seen the show, but the soundtrack's pretty hot.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...