Deathsye Posted May 3, 2006 Posted May 3, 2006 The starting theme for Hellsing is pretty cool. I like the piano. Ending theme... Evangelion Fly me to the Moon is a classic.
PaganAngel Posted May 3, 2006 Posted May 3, 2006 One I'm rather mad about forgetting is the opening theme to X/1999. I think it perfectly suits the series as well as the opening cinematic, and it's a really catchy song too. It gets stuck in my head daily...
are i Posted May 6, 2006 Posted May 6, 2006 [COLOR=DarkRed]It took me awhile to get into anime themes. :animeswea I had this pre-conceived notion that all of them were trash... until I heard "Lilium" from [B]Elfen Lied [/B] :D It's definately my favorite. [B]Cowboy Bebop's [/B] opening theme is also pretty catchy... oh, and [B]Speed Grapher's [/B] opening theme. :cool: I haven't found any ending themes that I really like, though... [B]Witch Hunter Robin[/B], maybe...[/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now